Detecting Objects Embedded in Concrete
Baker Testing offers Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) inspection services to accurately detect and mark unseen structures that are embedded in concrete.
Ground Penetrating Radar is an effective method to locate, mark, and avoid embedded structures in concrete before coring or cutting.
Commercial and Residential
GPR is frequently used in commercial, residential, renovation, and re-design projects including office buildings, hospitals, and garages. For existing structures, inspection of concrete aids architectural and engineering evaluations.
GPR scanning can detect and locate reinforced steel, cables, conduit, HVAC, plumbing, radiant heat tubes, voids, and other structures embedded in concrete. GPR inspection is a cost effective safety tool to prevent damage of building utilities and to retain structural integrity.
- No emission of radiation
- Evacuation of area not required
- Inspection requires access to only one side of a slab or wall
- Accuracy of structure location and depth
- Inspection results may be marked directly on surfaces
- Ability to scan up to a depth of 16"
- 3D mapping capability
Experienced GPR Technicians
- Over 12 years of GPR experience
- Hundreds of satisfied customers
- Trained and qualified technicians
- State of the art radar technology, antennas, and instruments